Apologies for the strange question but do you know someone named 'holly' or 'kiera' just wondering
no worries and nope!
That year, Harry and Neville celebrated their birthdays together. The Leaky Cauldron was packed; every seat, counter, and potted plant was taken. At 11:59 PM, Ron raised his butterbeer, joined by forty others in the crowd. “To the new king of Gryffindor!” He slapped Neville’s shoulder, and the brass crown slipped off the grinning birthday man’s head slightly. The announcement had arrived yesterday: Neville was the new Gryffindor Head of House.
The mechanical dragon on the clock pendulum roared, signaling midnight. Ginny pushed Harry up onto the raised hearth, next to Neville. Dean and Seamus was hoisting a goalpost-sized treacle tart through the crowd as Neville raised a new toast. “And to Harry! Still saving the world!”
Harry protested the statement, but no one heard him over the cheers. Ron handed him a new mug. “Just take it, mate. Honestly, youngest Head Auror in Ministry history. I reckon you’re doomed to make the rest of us look bad.”
It was softly lit by a splendid candle-filled chandelier, and everything was made of white marble, including what looked like an empty, rectangular swimming pool sunk into the middle of the floor. About a hundred golden taps stood all around the pool’s edges, each with a different coloured jewel set into its handle. There was also a diving board. Long white linen curtains hung at the windows; a large pile of fluffy white towels sat in a corner, and there was a single golden-framed painting on the wall.
"Mother, please! Theo and Blaise always laugh at me when you make me wear a hat." Draco whined as his mother added another sun protecting charm on his nose.
"Well Theo and Blaise won’t be laughing when they’re running around with little burnt heads now will they?"
"No more whining Draco, if Theo and Blaise were to jump off their brooms would you?" she asked sternly, not waiting for an answer. "You’ll wear your hat or there will be no seeing your friends today!"
"Fine," Draco sighed before running off mumbling under his breath, and scaring one of the newly imported albino peacocks for good measure.
"You know he’ll just take it off as soon as he’s out of sight, right?" Lucius said as he approached his wife, glancing at his pouting son with a small smile. "He’s definitely going to be in Slytherin."
Draco Malfoy Week
Day 3: Draco + his family
but Neville being the greatest godfather to ever godfather though
- always popping round for dinner in the holidays whenever he can to see his godson
- flooing to the Potters’ as soon as classes have finished on Albus’ birthday so he can spent as much time as he can with him
- making sure that Albus always had someone to talk to about personal stuff when he felt he couldn’t go to either of his parents
- taking both Albus and James out during the first few months after Lily was born to make sure they never felt left out or replaced, and to reassure them that they are still loved
- still joking around with Albus when he finally came to Hogwarts
- whenever he scolded someone in the class that Albus didn’t like or someone that was giving him a hard time, he’s always turn around and give him a sly wink and Albus would stifle a giggle
- helping Albus with homework he was stuck on, whether it was Herbology or not, regardless of having his own work to do or papers to mark because he still remembers how difficult things were for him
- Neville buying him all the things Ginny and Harry thought he was just a little too young for, and then reminding Ginny and Harry about all the shit they used to get up to when they were Al’s age
- Neville inviting Albus to his quarters for lunch and telling him all the childhood stories about his parents and uncles that they had all conveniently “forgot” to mention
- Neville being the best godfather Albus could ever wish for